- Technical blog problems
- Court wrapped up with Emmy's dad
- My last blog post got deleted because of the technical problems
- Emmalyn scared the crap out of us while at school one day and was rushed to Children's (she's good now)
- My hours got cut at work
- It snowed in late March
Through it all I have managed to come out stronger. I am a strong woman and I want Emmalyn to grow up and be proud of her Mommy. I don't want her to ever think I didn't live my life because I was stuck in my 40 (35) hour a week job, working to pay the bills and doing nothing more. I want to take Emmalyn on vacation, I want to have a savings acct so I don't have to worry about emergencies, I want to redo my closet and my kitchen!
After all of this last month, I have came up with 2013 goals because I am the type that I have to write things down so I can see them crossed off when I'm done...
- Start my own business
- Help that business become as successful as possible
- Blog at least once a week..because I love it
- Try a new recipie every week
- Go to DC
- Take Emmalyn to the beach
- Stick it out with my current employer even though I'm disappointed in my hours cut
- Go back to college
- Go to Canada
- Find a new place to live
- Budget my money better
- Volunteer my time or services more often
- Make sure my mom knows how much I love her
- Enjoy 2013!
I am more than capable of doing these things. I want to see that I have done these things by December.
I have started my own business with my best friend....and I am so excited about it! We are going to do so well at this, I have so much faith in us.
After the last month or two I have decided that I deserve to be happy, I deserve to let myself be happy. I may want more things in my life but right now life is what it is and I am going to make the most of it.